5 Year Member Spotlight, Kelly Wagner!!
– How many days a week do you workout (and typically what time slot)?
I workout 6 days a week and I am a 5:30 AMer.
– What is your favorite thing about BCF?
– What is your favorite movement/workout? Least favorite?
My favorite movements are back squat and power clean, but I’ll gladly take any barbell movement. My least favorite movement is probably toes to bar.
– What accomplishment are you most proud of (inside or outside the box)?
Growing my upper body strength and getting strict pull-ups and ring dips. It’s cool to see how far I’ve come since I started.
– What is one goal you would like to accomplish in the next year?
I’d like to finally figure out how to string toes to bar. Bonus goal- strict muscle up.
– What advice can you provide to people new to the box?
Strength and skills take time to develop- be patient and take good care of your body!
1: [email protected]%
2: [email protected]%
3: [email protected]%
4: [email protected]%
5: [email protected]%
Ring Muscle Ups (Fx: C2B Pull Ups)
Every Time You Break
20 Sit Ups
20 Air Squats