Today: Open Gym from 1-3:30PM is CANCELED
REMINDER!!!: The second round of DEXA Scans are Saturday, March 23, 8:30am – 12:30pm.
5 Year Member Highlight: Peter Massey
– How many days a week do you workout (and typically what time slot)?
3-4 days a week; typically 8:30 PM
– What is your favorite thing about BCF?
BCF provides a daily opportunity to compete and measure yourself against younger, stronger, faster athletes.
– What is your favorite movement/workout? Least favorite?
Favorite: Bench press (duh)
Least favorite: Tie between over the bar burpees and burpee box jumps
– What is your favorite post WOD meal?
Steak and eggs
– What accomplishment are you most proud of (inside or outside the box)?
Having the highest upper body strength # on any given day
– What is one goal you would like to accomplish in the next year?
Clean 260# and beat Jon Bakutes in a WOD
– What advice can you provide to people new to the box?
Respect the weight lifting and power lifting movements; don’t try to Rx every workout
2 Mins per movement
Run 400m (Fx: 200m)
Row 500/450m (Fx: 450/400m)
Max Cal Assault Bike
Score is Total Assault Bike Cals.