5 Year member Highlight: Justin Swietlik
– How many days a week do you workout (and typically what time slot)?
3-4 days/week, strictly mornings (530am crew!).
– What is your favorite thing about BCF?
Two things… #1 The people, friendships, and camaraderie. #2, Each visit to BCF is a brief opportunity to narrow my focus and push for self-improvement, which I love.
– What is your favorite movement/workout? Least favorite?
Anything long and with light weights or bodyweight (endurance!). Anything with very heavy barbells 🙁
– What is your favorite post WOD meal?
Since it’s almost always breakfast, I’d say my peanut butter smoothie… mainly because my son loves to make them with me.
– What accomplishment are you most proud of (inside or outside the box)?
The level of dedication, consistency, and hard work I’ve been able to bring to the box, and the progress I’ve made as a result.
– What is one goal you would like to accomplish in the next year?
For me, maintaining my current level of consistency, effort, and improvement will be a win.
– What advice can you provide to people new to the box?
You’ve got plenty of time to make gains. Don’t try to do too much too soon. Stay focused, work hard, and enjoy the process.
5 x 5 ( ~75% of 1 RM Across)
Then, 4 Rounds:
10 Air Squats
1 Timothy 4:8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.