Register for the Challenge HERE
Welcome to the 2021 No Bull Nutrition Challenge! If you are interested in dropping body fat, getting stronger and learning how to fuel your body the right way for overall health and fitness, then this challenge is for you. By the end of this 8 week challenge you are going learn exactly what you need to be eating on a daily basis to reach your health and fitness goals by utilizing the science of counting your macros. Please join us! Challenge begins January 17th, 2021
Here at No Bull Nutrition we specialize in flexible dieting (also known as if it fits your macros or counting macros). This method is simply the counting and tracking of your protein, carb, and fat intake to achieve a given body composition goal. Rather than the typical counting of calories, flexible dieting takes it a step further and tracks specific protein, carb, and fat goals customized to meet your needs for each given day. This allows for you to embrace the fact that there are no miracle weight loss foods, no good vs bad foods, only macronutrient ratios. In order to maintain your overall health, however, we encourage all of our clients to follow an 80/20 rule which states that 80% of the foods you intake will come from nutrient dense foods where as 20% can come from any treat of your choice. This way of eating is:
- Effective- calories in vs calories out is scientifically proven to aid in weight loss or muscle gain
- Flexible- eat what you want and eliminate food deprivations
- Sustainable- drop the diet/ binge cycle for good!
MEET YOUR COACH!
- CrossFit Level II
- Nutrition Together Instructor
- Bachelor’s in Exercise Science
- Fitness Together Personal Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Instructor
- CrossFit Gymnastics Instructor
- CrossFit Kid’s Trainer
- USAW Level I Sports Performance Coach
- Early bird registration (11/30-12/15)- $110
- Regular registration (12/16-12/31) – $125
- Late registration (1/1-1/15)- $140
Early bird registration (11/30-12/15)- $110
Regular registration (12/16-12/31) – $125
Late registration (1/1-1/15)- $140
**Before and after DEXA scans also available @$150. Details to follow
This challenge will have a point system to help keep you accountable and
on track. At the end of the challenge, the individual with the most points will becrowned the winner!
Earn up to 4 points daily
2 points- All three macronutrients are hit within +/- 5 grams for carb and proteinand +/- 2 grams for fat
1 point- At least 1/3 macronutrients met within required limits
1 point 7+ hours of sleep
1 point Worked Out
1 point BONUS (calculated weekly)- 2 active rest days
Based off of TOTAL point earned
-1st place- Free month of gym membership and No Bull nutrition
-2nd place- Free month of No Bull Nutrition membership
-3rd place+4 th place- Free PT session with your favorite manager
-5th place- free wrist wraps
-6th place- free T-shirt
Dexa Scan Sign Up
- What is a Dexa Scan?
- A DEXA Scan lets fitness enthusiasts, athletes, and dieters measure body composition. See exactly how much body fat and muscle you have and where.
- First scan: Saturday, January 16th
- Second scan: Saturday, March 13th
- How do I register?
- Schedule your Dexa Scan HERE!
- NOTE: Once you recieve your first scan on January 16th, you will then book your second scan for March 13th.
- $150 for two scans (January & March)
- Ballston CrossFit