Free Beginner CrossFit Class at 12:00PM. Anyone interested in trying out a CrossFit class is welcome to come check out what BCF has to offer!!
3 hour Introductory Women’s Self-Defense Course
When: Saturday at 3:00pm-6:00pm (Arrive at 2:50pm sharp for check-in)
- Cultivating a useful self-defense mindset
- Managing encroachment into your space from someone you do not know
- Stun & run tactics: learn and practice options for a preemptive attack to set up your escape
- Principles of striking, power generation, and getting to your combative skill-set under stress
- Defending yourself instinctively and intelligently with simple, protective structures
- Personal defense concepts and scenarios women are more likely to face
The content of this course is intended for adults; mature teens may also attend, ages 15+ (if 15-16, and adult must register and also take the course with the minor).
For more information visit: https://novaselfdefense.com/upcoming-training.html
Open WOD 15.3
50 Wall Balls (20/14 lb)
Scale muscle ups to most difficult version of pull up.