Coaching since July 2016.
With Ballston CrossFit since April 2019.
Growing up in a rural area led me to be constantly involved in outdoor activities and sports including baseball, soccer, wrestling, swimming, and biking. I discovered CrossFit in 2013 and quickly embraced the functional fitness world. Later on I began competing and coaching. The community’s constant desire to improve combined with its intense training and fun was a convincing fit. I thoroughly enjoy helping others find that same great fitness experience in their own lives. I believes that strength and mobility are keys to living a fulfilling life. Making fitness a priority will amplify life outside the gym, including at home and at work.
When not in the gym, you’ll often find me behind a camera lens, golfing, playing outdoors with my dogs, reminiscing about the glory days of my early tee-ball career, and waiting for George R.R. Martin to finish writing.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, CF-L1
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer, CF-L2
- Weightlifting (USAW) Level 1 Sport Performance Coach
- Gymnastics with Carl Paoli
- Participated in CH Fitness & Performance 12-week Coaches Academy led by Olympian Cara Heads