I started coaching in 2010 and specialize in a realistic approach to health. If you spend 5 minutes in the same room with me, you’ll quickly understand how passionate I truly am about helping people realize their potential. Too often, fitness and nutrition can seem like insurmountable obstacles, but through setting small goals, I’ll help make the impossible seem within reach. To me, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing someone accomplish something they never thought possible. Through compassionate coaching, I’ll deliver a thoughtful and intentional approach to any wellness journey.
I currently hold my CrossFit Level 2 coaching certification and a Precision Nutrition Level 1. I am also on track to complete my Working Against Gravity nutrition certification this year. In addition, I am the founder and owner of Base3 Fitness, a remote training, nutrition, and mindset platform delivering health in the hands of remote clients around the world.
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer, CF-L2
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, CF-L1
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Working Against Gravity Nutrition Certification (in progress)
- 2019 – Granite Games Elite Team Athlete
- 2019 – Lululemon Brand Ambassador
- 2018 – CrossFit Regional Athlete (Team-Mid-Atlantic)
- 2016 – CrossFit Regional Athlete (Pacific)
- 2014 – CrossFIt Regional Athlete (South East)
- 2013 – CrossFit Regional Athlete (Asia)