The Rx Method was developed Rx Smart Gear founder and competitive CrossFitter David Newman. Simply stated, “It is the breakdown of jump rope biomechanics and cable dynamics dictated by the athlete’s philosophy carried out in the athlete’s workout strategy. These principles are focused specifically as they apply to high intensity, functional fitness with sport specificity centered around the “sport of fitness.”
The Rx Method is more than a simple workshop. It is a comprehensive and detailed symposium that takes participants through group discussion, warm up, dynamic group exercise, isolation drills and transition skills. Our unique training tools will assist the athletes in understanding our double under philosophy and methodology including plenty of hands on application.
The Rx Method focuses on the following key points:
- Jump Rope Sizing Philosophy: Learn the different sport specific disciplines that utilize their own methods and standard for sizing a jump rope to an athlete’s body based on the goal of the activity in which they participate.
- Jump Rope Bounding Technique: Learn the proper technique of efficiently jumping to minimize fatigue and increase work capacity while jumping rope.
- Jump Rope Biomechanics: Learn the most efficient posture and mechanics of jumping rope. Creating ideal tolerance levels between the moving jump rope and athlete’s body, increasing efficiency. Learn about individual imbalances and deficiencies and how to selfmanage them.
- Jump Rope Psychology: Take a brief trip into the athlete’s mind to help understand some common negative thought processes and learn to replace those with positive cues.
- Jump Rope Theory: Jumping Rope as it applies to functional fitness requires its own sport specific applications. As it is typically a component within a larger series of exercise movements. You will learn detailed practices and strategies even as simple as how to pick your jump rope up and put it down efficiently to shave seconds or even minutes off of your workout times.
Clinic w/ Jump Rope $85
Clinic w/out Jump Rope $50 (15 person minimum to host)
Jump Rope purchased with clinic order $35
Click the link to register: https://rxsmartgear.wufoo.com/forms/mhd0a3704jm0e0/
Check out these videos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xvyue579eapz0r3/AACgn2hYmUkkB42bl9bbxgoZa?dl=0