We are back on our regular WOD Schedule. Be sure to put your 2016 GOALS up on the white board!
As we posted on Facebook, there are many and exciting things occurring in 2016:
We are offering even more great classes starting January 4th!
– Open gym now offered every day (added 6:30am and noon Mon-Fri)
– Boot Camp offered 3 days/week (added Monday 7:30pm with Coach Claire)
– NEW CLASS – Core Blast with Coach Claire offered every Tuesday from 5:45-6:15pm
– Free class added Tuesday at 6:30pm
– CFR7: Sunday Yoga class at 5:30pm (you are welcome to attend this if you can’t make our 10am yoga at BCF)
We continue to add services/classes to make sure we can meet all your needs for improving your fitness!! You asked, we listened! Set those 2016 goals and start to conquer them (remember, Nutrition is the most critical part of the pyramid – sign up for the 2016 Nutrition Challenge and Seminar)!
Additionally, Coach Claire has now joined BCF in a full time capacity of gym manager and coach. Moving forward, please email her at [email protected] or [email protected] for membership changes, requests, questions, etc.
Rope Climb Technique:
RX: 4 x 1 Legless, 2 climbs
FX: 12 Climbs for time
Team Wod: Teams of 3 Conga line Style:
50 Cal Row
40 Deadlifts 155/105 Fx: 135/95
20 C2B Pull ups Fx:Pull ups
10 HSPU, Ladies 1 abmat
Then Together: 300 Double Under cash out (total)
Athletes can not pass the person in front of them