Monday, March 4, 2019
Overview Of The Week:
Monday: Weighted Strict Pull-ups
Tuesday Back Squats
Wednesday: Push Press
Friday: Hang Power Snatch Complex
Saturday: Open 19.3
Friday: Push Jerk
5 Year Member Highlight: Meg Capasso
– How many days a week do you workout (and typically what time slot)? 6 days in the evening
– What is your favorite thing about BCF?
My favorite thing about BCF is the community and lifelong friends that I have made
– What is your favorite movement/workout? Least favorite?
My favorite move is weighted strict pull ups and least favorite are overhead squats
– What is your favorite post WOD meal?
My favorite post WOD meal is taco salad or a smoothie!
– What is one goal you would like to accomplish in the next year?
My goal is to be able to do butterfly pull-ups in workouts
– What advice can you provide to people new to the box?
My advice to new members would be don’t compare yourself to others and stay positive especially when learning new skills
3 Weighted Strict C2B Pull Ups (ME)
10 Plate GHD Sit Ups (A)
3 Weighted Strict Pull Ups (ME)
15 Plate Sit ups (A)
3-5 Strict Pull Ups
15 Plate Sit Ups (A)
Rest 2 Minutes Between Sets
15 Power Snatches (75/55)
15 Handstand Push Ups (Fx: 15 Hand Release Push Ups)
10 Meter Handstand Walk (Fx: 10m Bear Crawl + 10 Shoulder Taps on the Wall)