Thank you again to everyone who took the time to give us feedback in our annual survey. We appreciate your comments and critiques as we strive for continual improvement and excellence.
You asked, We listened:
Changes at both boxes:
– on Monday WOD post we will list strength days and benchmark WODs for the week
– adding a monthly mobility Wod
– committing to monthly skills classes (these count as using a WOD for Gold members)
– t-shirt design contest for more T-shirts/designs – submit your designs ASAP!
– play better music! We would love to – send us playlists on Spotify (clean music please) or bring in your playlists and we will play them during class!
– partner WODs: some of you love them, some of you hate them. We will keep doing 3-4/month
– tracking WODs and strength results: we encourage using the MyWOD app. You can set up a direct RSS feed so it pulls our workout into the app
– we purchased a tv for ROMWOD (Once fully hooked up members will be alerted)
– adding Open Gym Wednesday 8:30pm (reminder: open gym athletes cannot interfere with main Wod. Open gym counts as a WOD for Gold members)
– we will evaluate the class schedule at the end of summer to see if we can add another Core Blast class
Notes on some BCF comments:
– we do have access to showers and locker rooms, ask a coach how to utilize them
– it is easy to find parking within 3 blocks of the gym – check out our first FAQ for details
– adding more open gym time to the schedule. Open gym athletes cannot disturb main Wod (may need to drop lifts onto crash mats). Open gym athletes must sign in and it counts as a WOD
– at the end of summer we will do a trial run of a 4:30pm Wod and/or open gym
– purchasing a grill for grilling out
– sled pulls – we have them and will be using them!
– will evaluate the current yoga day/time to see if there is a better alternative
– more coaches in large classes: Our average class size is currently 8 athletes/class. We are continuing to develop our coaching team so we can add more wods and have secondary coaches in large wods
Wednesday: Cleans and Front Squat
Thursday: Push Press
Odd: 5 Muscle Ups Fx:8 Pull Ups/8 Ring dips
Even: 200 m
30 Double Unders
15 Deadlifts Rx: 185/125 Fx: 135/95