Happy New Year! One WOD today at 5:30pm. Be sure to put your 2016 GOALS up on the white board!
As we posted on Facebook, there are many and exciting things occurring in 2016:
We are offering even more great classes starting January 4th!
– Open gym now offered every day (added 6:30am and noon Mon-Fri)
– Boot Camp offered 3 days/week (added Monday 7:30pm with Coach Claire)
– NEW CLASS – Core Blast with Coach Claire offered every Tuesday from 5:45-6:15pm
– Free class added Tuesday at 6:30pm
– CFR7: Sunday Yoga class at 5:30pm (you are welcome to attend this if you can’t make our 10am yoga at BCF)
We continue to add services/classes to make sure we can meet all your needs for improving your fitness!! You asked, we listened! Set those 2016 goals and start to conquer them (remember, Nutrition is the most critical part of the pyramid – sign up for the 2016 Nutrition Challenge and Seminar)!
Additionally, Coach Claire has now joined BCF in a full time capacity of gym manager and coach. Moving forward, please email her at Claire@ballstoncrossfit.com or email@example.com for membership changes, requests, questions, etc.
15 Minutes to Find Snatch Triple
then, 3 x 8 Front Squat of Snatch Triple (from the floor)
Rest exactly :90 between sets